You want the best child custody lawyers that the Cornelius area has to offer, so call us today.
The area of family law is one of the most challenging because the people involved care deeply about one another and the situations are complex. Within family law, any matters that involve the well-being and long-term status of children are most challenging and need to be handled carefully. You need child custody lawyers who are going to prioritize the best interest of their client and the children involved in the situation.
Here at Jones, Childers, Donaldson & Webb, PLLC, we have a deep understanding of family law and have been serving our Cornelius, North Carolina clients as child custody lawyers for many years. We also understand the area very well, as we have been working and living in this area for over 50 years. Whatever the reason you find yourself looking for child custody lawyers, we can provide you with the practical advice and reliable insights you need to make the tough decisions ahead. We understand the law and also the emotional challenges unique to this area of the law.
As child custody lawyers, we have experience with all the following:
- Child custody: Whether you are looking for full custody, joint custody or another custody agreement, we can help you make sure you protect yourself and your children, and that you end up with a clear answer to your custody questions.
- Child support: Protect your children’s financial wellbeing with proper child support documents.
- Visitation: Finding a visitation schedule that satisfies all parties can be a real challenge. Don’t try to do it alone.
- Adoption and guardianship
- Termination of parental rights
For child custody questions and other family law concerns, give us a call today.
At Jones, Childers, Donaldson & Webb, PLLC, our child custody lawyers serve those in Mooresville, Charlotte, Newton, Conover, Cornelius, Hickory, Davidson, Sherrills Ford, Denver, Salisbury, Catawba, Huntersville, and Kannapolis, North Carolina.