When it comes to injuries from an accident or from the negligence of someone else, it can be difficult to know if you need a personal injury lawyer. To help guide this decision, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Are your injuries long-term or permanently disabling? If yes, a personal injury lawyer can help you deal with the complicated matter of determining adequate compensation and will know how to best pursue this process.
2. Is the liability unclear or were multiple parties involved? In this case, a personal injury lawyer can help you seek adequate compensation if multiple people were injured or be able to defend you in the event of any cross claims or counter claims.
3. Are you battling with an insurance company to get fair coverage? A personal injury lawyer can help you navigate difficult policies and make sure you receive all of the compensation you’re entitled to.
4. Are you considering representing yourself? You are not legally required to have a personal injury lawyer, but your chances of gaining adequate compensation are much higher when you do. A personal injury lawyer can help you: file all necessary paperwork, gather expert witnesses and solid evidence, and handle negotiations.
5. Do you need just need advice about how to move forward with your case? At Jones, Childers, Donaldson & Webb, PLLC, we have more than 50 years of experience and can give you counsel that will be to your best benefit.
If you’ve been harmed due to the fault of someone else, let us help you. Call Jones, Childers, Donaldson & Webb, PLLC today.